Executing every one of the Top 6 Success Moments of Team Building is easier than one may imagine. The hard part is being realistic with how far away you are from actually executing anything. Based on that knowledge, actual mastery of building the perfect team takes more than one person. Success in team building is determined by mindset and people.
Be mindful of these 6 easy concepts when building a team:
- Surrounding yourself with the right people means everything. Systematically hire with commitment, expectations, and deadlines of performance.
- As the CEO, you are just one spoke on one wheel spoke on the wheel, not the ONLY spoke on the ONLY wheel. Build a collaborative ecosystem where the expectation is to contribute and participate without fear of rejection. Strength in numbers.
- Share the vision with your talent. If you are not growing, you are shrinking. Growth in revenue drives the need for more talent within your organization. The more talent you have, the more stable and profitable your organization becomes.
- Top talent still needs direction, structure and deliverables.
- Accountability to production and growth is everyone’s responsibility. So, although hitting team goals is a organizational initiative, individual roles need to be crystal clear. After that? Bullseye’s every time.
- Don’t be greedy. Reward your talent.